Damn man! Saw that first pic and didnt want to scroll down, that bike looked so clean :rofl:

Hope you get back to work soon :good:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

..were you not wearing any gear? None of mine looked that bad. That was a clean 04/05 though
Learned the hard way, i had shorts, t shirt, and helmet. :shrug:
We all do. I NEVER go out without at least my helmet, jacket and jeans. Sweat dries faster than road rash heals. I couldn't take a shower or anything, it hurt so bad..

Did you have any exposed muscle tissue....that shit hurts like fawk....I learned my lesson early in life...mesh touring jacket Helmet gloves boots jeans MINIMUM...usually I'm in my 2-piece unless its unbearable. I just wish I never go down for the bikes sake...I dont want to see my baby all banged up or totaled.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

something similar happened to me in 1997 but that was a bee and it bited my neck near my right ear - while i was around 80 mph...i know how it feels.

wish you luck on your recovery and thank God you are ok.

Dude thats the frikken worst. I hit a swarm of them once and several went in my jacket and up in my helmet....the little bastards got me 8 times. one on the nose. I checked my blind spot and made a 4 lane change to the shoulder and braked as hard as I could but didnt get my gear off before they stung me all over.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I went 23 days ago no gear. Just jeans 3 shirts and a sweat shirt. Doing 80 or so and got a deer. I slid about 1/8 mile but the doctors had to pick chunks of rocks out of my skull. Not sure how I dont have a major skull fracture or brain damage since that was first to hit. I broke 6 bones in y hand my collar bone and a fracture in my foot. Totalled the bike (2007 R1)., let's just say I won't ride again without gloves helmet and jacket. The skin grafting I had done is probably the worst good luck in your recovery!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived