Sonic Electronix

I turned my stuff up at a gas station. A cop pulled in that I didn't see. He walked up to my window, and said "turn that down, I can hear it all the way on the other side of the parking lot".

Then he said "and those guys over there are talking about stealing your stuff"

then he said "if you don't turn it down, I'm arresting you and taking your car to 'car jail'"

I got trolled.

You didn't get trolled, you got told what the fuck to do by an officer. He let you off easy seeing as how you were BLATANTLY slamming at a gas station like the baller you are. He probably saved your ass from getting a gun pointed at your dome.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I turned my stuff up at a gas station. A cop pulled in that I didn't see. He walked up to my window, and said "turn that down, I can hear it all the way on the other side of the parking lot". Then he said "and those guys over there are talking about stealing your stuff" then he said "if you don't turn it down, I'm arresting you and taking your car to 'car jail'" I got trolled.
You didn't get trolled, you got told what the fuck to do by an officer. He let you off easy seeing as how you were BLATANTLY slamming at a gas station like the baller you are. He probably saved your ass from getting a gun pointed at your dome.

Agreed, now lets get off that subject before it's all blown out of proportion haha.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

I turned my stuff up at a gas station. A cop pulled in that I didn't see. He walked up to my window, and said "turn that down, I can hear it all the way on the other side of the parking lot".

then he said "if you don't turn it down, I'm arresting you and taking your car to 'car jail'"

I got trolled.

Naw dogg, I'm in Iowa. Only un-attended systems get jacked here. And he was just an asshole out trolling. Nothing he said was true. He just tryin'a scare me.

I got trolled.

Naw dogg, I'm in Iowa. Only un-attended systems get jacked here. And he was just an asshole out trolling. Nothing he said was true. He just tryin'a scare me.

Sigh.. hes trying to say don't be a damn jackwagon and blast your system at full tilt to piss other people off.. there was a thread of at LEAST 3 pages that finally got locked because a guy wanted to be heard loud outside.. lets not get off topic if you would. Just drop it so you don't get trolled and flared by everyone else.

Check out my build log:

I got trolled.

Sigh.. hes trying to say don't be a damn jackwagon and blast your system at full tilt to piss other people off.. there was a thread of at LEAST 3 pages that finally got locked because a guy wanted to be heard loud outside.. lets not get off topic if you would. Just drop it so you don't get trolled and flared by everyone else.

Calm down fool. I know what he was trying to do. And it is somewhat relevant. Instead of pulling me over he walked up to my window. Not a big difference.

I turned my stuff up at a gas station. A cop pulled in that I didn't see. He walked up to my window, and said "turn that down, I can hear it all the way on the other side of the parking lot". Then he said "and those guys over there are talking about stealing your stuff" then he said "if you don't turn it down, I'm arresting you and taking your car to 'car jail'" I got trolled.
Calm down fool. I know what he was trying to do. And it is somewhat relevant. Instead of pulling me over he walked up to my window. Not a big difference.

If you would like to get trolled.. be my guest. Im trying to save you from being flared by everyone. Second it will be going off topic soon beause of you saying you were at a gas station blasting it. That's why i had said to stay on topic. 3rrrrrrrrrrrrrrd If you think I needa calm down.. just don't post on here lol.. "Fool"

Check out my build log:

You know how I know TheNewbie is a newbie? He feeds the trolls. They're like little animals that you give stale bread to cause you feel bad and then they attack in swarm. Don't feed the trolls.

Don't be an idiot. Don't bump just so others can hear you. Nobody gives a shit about your trunk rattle. It's not impressive. And a cop can't pull you over for speeding if you're not speeding (technically they can pull you over and lie but you tell me how well that would hold up)

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

its 50ft in Ohio...i have got Noise Pollution tickets..they were $80 when I got mine..not sure if its went up since then...I have never been let off with a warning but also not trying to be out blatantly at full tilt with the windows down looking to get f*cked with either...

and if you get hit with sound tickets..believe me they will be trying to add on seatbelt and tint tickets every time!

best place for full-tilt is on the freeway..IMO

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

You know how I know TheNewbie is a newbie? He feeds the trolls. They're like little animals that you give stale bread to cause you feel bad and then they attack in swarm. Don't feed the trolls. Don't be an idiot. Don't bump just so others can hear you. Nobody gives a shit about your trunk rattle. It's not impressive. And a cop can't pull you over for speeding if you're not speeding (technically they can pull you over and lie but you tell me how well that would hold up)

I wasn't talking about my "trunk rattle" I was simply tellign him to stay on topic, which was answered already. But thanks :drink40:

Check out my build log:

its 50ft in Ohio...i have got Noise Pollution tickets..they were $80 when I got mine..not sure if its went up since then...I have never been let off with a warning but also not trying to be out blatantly at full tilt with the windows down looking to get f*cked with either... and if you get hit with sound tickets..believe me they will be trying to add on seatbelt and tint tickets every time! best place for full-tilt is on the freeway..IMO

Oohh yeah, they always gotta getcha on somethin else huh. Oh well guess it is the law, and were breaking it. When did you get your ticket?

Check out my build log:

Archived