Hot girls!!!! oh and Alphasig293's rebuild. 6 AA Mayhem 18's, 2 Cactus K12, 30k rms, F150 *Pics Fixed*

this build is looking awesome fellas i like everything about it . i have four of those nsb170 batts and iv been thinking of ways to hook them up cuz of how the posts are on them and id like to know how you like them with needing lots of power . iv only played with them on smaller set ups but im using 4 on a dc 12k and 4 bosoton amps for mids and highs but there is place here in my city that makes them and i can get them pretty cheap if i need more .

but keep up the good work guys lookin great

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

couple small updates, spent most of the day finishing up some stuff on the wall and fabbing the buss bars

this

IMAG1080.jpg

with this

IMAG1104.jpg

equals this

IMAG1109.jpg

Been a while since I posted some pics ya'll like

had one of my girls come clean for me lol...she gotta DONK

IMAG1106.jpg

this build is looking awesome fellas i like everything about it . i have four of those nsb170 batts and iv been thinking of ways to hook them up cuz of how the posts are on them and id like to know how you like them with needing lots of power . iv only played with them on smaller set ups but im using 4 on a dc 12k and 4 bosoton amps for mids and highs but there is place here in my city that makes them and i can get them pretty cheap if i need more .

but keep up the good work guys lookin great

check out the buss bars I just finished, and thanks!

i dont see a donk, but I see big batteries

Imma have her come back and really clean tomorrow..tell her to wear something a little more revealing lol

Damn son, I want them all there when I come get the truck fool

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived