Hot girls!!!! oh and Alphasig293's rebuild. 6 AA Mayhem 18's, 2 Cactus K12, 30k rms, F150 *Pics Fixed*

^ LOL, i might see what it does down realllll low...but right now its sitting at just under a 156...so with a real small port, and didnt get to play with port depth so its just 3/4" and flexing like a mofo..and one amp at 2 ohms lol it does the same as the old wall with the amp bridged at .5 ohms..

and I REALLY gotta get these pics fixed...i just need high speed internet to upload them all again lol

How in the world is 6 subs wired to 4 ohms?

6 subs that are 1.4 DVC wire in series. So now I have 6 2.8 ohm loads. take 3 of those 2.8 and go parallel. Thats oh crap FAILLLLL lol. Okay so its a K12 at 2 ohms...man I need some time off!!!

oh well thats still only 1 k12!!!! holy shit i cant wait to see what its like with both k12s and the loading wall, ill have to get a demo next time im near yall

I didnt mean to call anybody out, but i was sitting here scratching my head saying, 4 ohms cant be right.

And i cant wait to get a demo either when its done. I should be able to get one soon after Jay gets the truck back, seeing i only live about 20 minutes from his shop!!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

6 subs that are 1.4 DVC wire in series. So now I have 6 2.8 ohm loads. take 3 of those 2.8 and go parallel. Thats oh crap FAILLLLL lol. Okay so its a K12 at 2 ohms...man I need some time off!!!

oh well thats still only 1 k12!!!! holy shit i cant wait to see what its like with both k12s and the loading wall, ill have to get a demo next time im near yall

I didnt mean to call anybody out, but i was sitting here scratching my head saying, 4 ohms cant be right.

And i cant wait to get a demo either when its done. I should be able to get one soon after Jay gets the truck back, seeing i only live about 20 minutes from his shop!!

oh no, thats cool...im glad ya did I'd rather be saying the right thing. I shoulda known cuz when galen came by he asked what the final load the amps will see and I said each K12 will see a 1 ohm load...so 2 1 ohm loads cant equal 4 ohm load i had been saying lol. Just had a simple brain fart...and you should stop by when I drop it off!

oh no, thats cool...im glad ya did I'd rather be saying the right thing. I shoulda known cuz when galen came by he asked what the final load the amps will see and I said each K12 will see a 1 ohm load...so 2 1 ohm loads cant equal 4 ohm load i had been saying lol. Just had a simple brain fart...and you should stop by when I drop it off!

Ok. You know what day for sure you will be bringing it back down here? I will be outta town friday and satuday.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Not sure, probably sunday at the earliest. He wants it Monday at the latest...but im working as fast as I can lol. And they are calling for rain tomorrow and wed...so thats gonna Ef me :(

Jays going to complain that its too loud now. nice work

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived