VIPmeetSPL's 69 bug build

i mean better finished pics. when i saw it the car was hecka clean. everything looked new. JUST :stfu2: AND DO WHAT YOUR TOLD BOY!!!.... i kid i kid

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Very clean and i like the craftsman ship . Hope i can learn 1/2 as good as you do. such a clean install. I like the rear deck you made that was clean. Deff. like the single 10. any plans for another sub ? keep it up got my vote bro.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Very clean and i like the craftsman ship . Hope i can learn 1/2 as good as you do. such a clean install. I like the rear deck you made that was clean. Deff. like the single 10. any plans for another sub ? keep it up got my vote bro.

well no plans for now all this stuff is stuff found around the house and space is very limited but if SOTM is won i will find a way to make it all work for sure and there is definetly some glassin' gonna go on in the near future thats for sure. thanks alot for the vote man i appreciate it

well since im not a photographer here are some vids some stuff is coming apart due to the sun and i dislike to im gonna change some things up in these up coming weeks

btw i was talking throughout the whole 2 videos bass completely cut me out phone mic couldnt take it

LETS GET SOME VOTES IN GUYS!! I REALLY NEED THIS NEW GEAR FOR THE BUG!!

Archived