DRC Collin's cavalier build

DSC_2459.jpg

Gotta love them pain in the ass GM battery posts.

Only took me forever to get the power wire to the amp in Malibu hooked up, because I wasn't expecting that shit at all. I had actually never paid any attention to my battery up until that point. Then after I found out they make post extenders. :shrug:

Edit: I see you took the boot off, or atleast there's not one there. I'm about to go try that, because mine wouldn't let me screw it all the way in with the wire on it.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

great build so far man!! very nice looking Cavy! that alt mounting position looks very familiar :drink40:

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Good job man...love it :drink40:

thanks!

DSC_2459.jpg

Gotta love them pain in the ass GM battery posts.

Only took me forever to get the power wire to the amp in Malibu hooked up, because I wasn't expecting that shit at all. I had actually never paid any attention to my battery up until that point. Then after I found out they make post extenders. :shrug:

Edit: I see you took the boot off, or atleast there's not one there. I'm about to go try that, because mine wouldn't let me screw it all the way in with the wire on it.

yeah just take a straightrazor and chop that bish off

Love the build so far, tuned in!

thanks

i think i got the wrong year cavy i did the big 3 and it was a pain in the ass because the alt is under a bunch of junk

yeah now they did them underneath which is a big pain in the ass

great build so far man!! very nice looking Cavy! that alt mounting position looks very familiar :drink40:

had to cut some metal to get it to fit in just right but it did the job and damn good

468x60drc.jpg

started drawing out how i want the dash yesterday. im going to continue with the general shape and feel as the overhead console to keep it sleek and sexy. ill be ripping everything out soon and more pictures will be uploaded

468x60drc.jpg

468x60drc.jpg

PICS

DSC_2654.jpg

DSC_2656.jpg

DSC_2658.jpg

i was getting tired so i nailed it up and bam.

DSC_2659.jpg

ON THIS EPISODE OF MCGUYVER!

DSC_2660.jpg

im not ashamed. i made it work

DSC_2662.jpg

468x60drc.jpg

Archived