Distortion Still

MIKE-2U

If you take the rear speakers out you're subs might sound louder. Also why would you put an amp on stock speakers? Mine can hardly take the head unit power from an aftermarket deck.

just set the amp up in the summer knowing i will install speakers in winter. gain is down though.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

i just dont want those holes there and i am not going to attempt doing the fiberglassing yet.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

you need to control+alt+delete your entire stereo system.

i have a customer just like you. never happy and always wanting something new. i cringe everytimg i see his number on caller ID. he blows stuff up all the time and whines that he doesn't understand. he never leaves gains or deck settings in place when he is clearly told this is the best place for everything powerwise. nice thing about it is the o-scope never lies. plug that bad boy in and test tone it and boom! cranked gains and i sent him walking. im doing my best to now service him anymore.

long story short. people will stop paying attention to your posts if your going to be an idiot.

NEUMAN

you have a g6 it doesnt have exposed holes. unless you cut them through the grills that are there. If you did that thats on you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you need to control+alt+delete your entire stereo system.

i have a customer just like you. never happy and always wanting something new. i cringe everytimg i see his number on caller ID. he blows stuff up all the time and whines that he doesn't understand. he never leaves gains or deck settings in place when he is clearly told this is the best place for everything powerwise. nice thing about it is the o-scope never lies. plug that bad boy in and test tone it and boom! cranked gains and i sent him walking. im doing my best to now service him anymore.

long story short. people will stop paying attention to your posts if your going to be an idiot.

NEUMAN

I love people like you on the internet. I am actually nothing like that guy. I have every thing set and i leave it. But when something doesn't sound right i fix it. I found my problem. Yes MINE. I used a -15db track insteead of 0 db. thats why. I haven't blown anything ever. I don't crank up gains. If i did why would i go spend 300+ for the cc-1 and dd-1 of my hard earned money ? and if you cringe when you see me post, DONT REPLY.

you have a g6 it doesnt have exposed holes. unless you cut them through the grills that are there. If you did that thats on you.

well if i left the speakers out the only thing covering the holes would be the speaker grills which are already broke from the subs.

I figured it out so you can close this up.

Archived