Jump to content

Distortion Still


MIKE-2U

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently tuned my amp with a dd1 and cc1 and my rear speakers still distort. What could cause this?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Posted

could be the subs in the trunk if the speakers are in the rear deck. any time ive seen that setup the rear speakers always sound like shit. but it could be anything these other guys have said.

could also, simply, be that they are alpine type s's. not exactly a quality speaker.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

I would try and swap the speaker wires from front to rear and see if your getting the same distortion.

Check the rca patch cords to make sure they aren't pinched or cut, if after swapping the speaker leads and you get the same i would next try switch rca cords from front to back and see if it changes.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

could be the subs in the trunk if the speakers are in the rear deck. any time ive seen that setup the rear speakers always sound like shit. but it could be anything these other guys have said.

I agree with this seen it many times where the air coming out of the trunk causes the rear speakers to over excursion if that makes sense .

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

I have stock speakers in a rear deck on an amp i think they are blown. I have new speakers just not installed yet

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...