SCRAPIN THE COAST!!!!!

jeffrm

^ WTH?!?!? I would have to destroy someone. BOTH trucks?? Sheesh.

Another great video MrGeo! I'm honored to be in that one- thanks for putting the stro in there.

Phew- that night traffic when you were leaving was no joke... I didn't go through that stuff, I rolled out around 4:15 on Saturday.

I'm about to work on one more of some of the stuff I have. Again, it isn't much- just want to get it out there.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

yea police were chasing her, she was drunk, hit both his trucks and got arrested. they gave dude a free pair of airbags at the awards thing. like thats going to help

Ok, I've got one last vid uploading. I made it last night but fell asleep while it was compiling and didn't get it uploading to YouTube. Freakin 5 minute HD vid takes every bit of 3 hours to upload. Crazy. Anyway- once it is up, it should be here:

Music from my good friend and fellow Mississippi boy Jeremy "J-Remy", lots of coverage of Mississippi people- Cablguy184's truck (with Mississippi Linear Power and Blues Audio), MichiganCapri's vehicle is in there (though I didn't have my camera for the amazing demo he gave me), Price's truck working HARD all day, and even some (TX and AL too...) Twistedchild420 & HVCA.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Ok, I've got one last vid uploading. I made it last night but fell asleep while it was compiling and didn't get it uploading to YouTube. Freakin 5 minute HD vid takes every bit of 3 hours to upload. Crazy. Anyway- once it is up, it should be here:

Music from my good friend and fellow Mississippi boy Jeremy "J-Remy", lots of coverage of Mississippi people- Cablguy184's truck (with Mississippi Linear Power and Blues Audio), MichiganCapri's vehicle is in there (though I didn't have my camera for the amazing demo he gave me), Price's truck working HARD all day, and even some (TX and AL too...) Twistedchild420 & HVCA.

MAN !!! What an Awesome Event !!!

Thank your Sir for the Linear / Blues Shout outs !!! We work hard to bring these rides to these events, Hope you guys enjoyed them ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

MAN !!! What an Awesome Event !!!

Thank your Sir for the Linear / Blues Shout outs !!! We work hard to bring these rides to these events, Hope you guys enjoyed them ...

Oh ... I forgot !!!

The section you see in this vid with my doors playing ... My Subs were OFF !!! The component set alone was playing fullrange ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived