SCRAPIN THE COAST!!!!!

jeffrm

where are we gonna do demos? i'm only going saturday and cant afford to run

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

yea, would be nice to have everyone at one place to do demos.... i'm gonna look around and see if there is some where to setup other than at the show.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12")

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire

Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS

137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up

looks like im out for this one guys. went out today to listen to it and what do you know COIL RUB. :sorry: hopefully it will be fixed by then but who knows

03 tahoe z71

4 death penalty 18s

2 ampere audio 3800s @ .5 each

18v

156.7 @ 35hz

158.5 @ 50hz

let me know what you come up with man

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i got a guy that might have me some parts so it may be ready i hope. id hate to miss my first comp because of something like this. only thing is i dont want to build a box yet, which was my goal before thursday, and not have subs for it.

03 tahoe z71

4 death penalty 18s

2 ampere audio 3800s @ .5 each

18v

156.7 @ 35hz

158.5 @ 50hz

where are we gonna do demos? i'm only going saturday and cant afford to run

yea, would be nice to have everyone at one place to do demos.... i'm gonna look around and see if there is some where to setup other than at the show.

I'm with you guys- It would be great to have a place somewhere a way off- so we can demo and meet up. 2 Years ago, the grounds were so packed by 10 AM that it was IMPOSSIBLE to get in or out. Total grid-lock. I'm not really in for all of that jazz.

Truly, I don't want to compete as much as I just want to meter & meet up with everyone. Southern66ss- You are from Pass Christian, you know the area better than any of us. Thanks for looking into that. I am down for that- just name the place and I say we try to make it happen.

For those going to the lanes- what time are you getting there? I plan on showing up at around 7:00 or 7:30. Get in the lanes early when it is nice and cool, then have the rest of the day and night for meet up and fun.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

ok i got a few places i'm gonna go check out. Any requests as far as, close to Hwy 90 and the show or what? I have a place on hwy 90 that i think it a good spot and its just a big empty parking lot left over from Katrina. I'm gonna ride down and check it out this afternoon and see if it will work. it will be right on the road so we can still do demos and watch the cars/trucks roll by and will be easy for people to find us. It would be nice to have something to show the forum like a banner or something we could put up. sure would make it easier for other c/a people to find us if they wanted too. Anyways, i'll let y'all know something soon. Colin, you have been done before so if you have any ideas let me know i'm wide open here, lol.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

oh and on a side note if anyone has a DD-1 and could bring it to the show/meet, i would appreciate it. I need to set my sub amp up something bad. PLEASE!!!!

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Archived