SCRAPIN THE COAST!!!!!

jeffrm

too much to read. lol

There is officially a new team on the block "TEAM HEAVY HERTZ" Only two members so far. Myself and stovebolt6, I don't think he's a member here. But he'll be in a white RAV4(new one) with 4 eclipse titanium 15s on a JBL crown 6000. Plays nice and low. I'll only be rocking the two BTL's in a less than proper box. But it's putting in work.

tweetshop has a big lot just for the car audio part of the show . its not in the show area but in between that and spectator parking. ill be their giving demos but not competing. please come say hi.

This is for the USACI competition ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Sounds good- I aim to get down there some time Friday and register, meter early Saturday morning, then hang out after that. I hope to meet up with you guys. Broadwater works for me.

Old Broadwater Marina

1981-2179 Beach Blvd

Biloxi, MS 39531

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Sounds good- I aim to get down there some time Friday and register, meter early Saturday morning, then hang out after that. I hope to meet up with you guys. Broadwater works for me.

Old Broadwater Marina

1981-2179 Beach Blvd

Biloxi, MS 39531

Can't wait to show you my new toys that I have aquired since the Memphis meetup ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

sounds great y'all. i'll be down there prolly around 10ish if not sooner, wanna get parked up in the shade. got the system out of the car right now, so i'm hoping after all is said and done i should be at least a little louder.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12")

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire

Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS

137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up

well i'm leaving from thibodaux at 7 so i should be there about 930

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Unfortunately, I can't be there until about 8 Sataurday morning (hope I can enter my class at that time) ... yall save me a parking spot ...

Are they going to have a "night glow" competition Saturday night ??

I know you got new amps Randal- you get more stuff? More lights? Don't tell me... I wanna see and hear it in person. :D

Looks like we will all be getting there around the same time. I am seriously thinking about getting window marker and putting a Huuuuge SMD on my side windows. I just don't want to miss out on seeing people and checking out their systems. If you see a fat old white Astro with running boards and a cerwin-vega sticker on the glass, flag me down!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived