Colin - STAPUFT Posted May 28, 2012 Report Posted May 28, 2012 Less than 4 weeks left boys.... better get 'em ready! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
MrGeo Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Just a heads up, here's the itinerary. The stereo competition is on Saturday and Sunday like last year, but it looks like registration for it is on Friday. They don't mention it but you can probably register for it Saturday morning as well. Last year the stereo competition was out in the boonies next to the AudioQue booth, I hope it's in a better location this year. Almost time, get pumped! http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
Colin - STAPUFT Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Thanks for the info MrGeo! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Dangrebel Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Be on the look out for a 2000 gmc Sierra ext can long bed maroon!!!!! 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
armykyle1 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 woooooooooooooooooooooo I don't have a class to run TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
lt1jerome Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 How do I figure out what car audio class I need to register for? This will be my first comp ever.
MrGeo Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 How do I figure out what car audio class I need to register for? This will be my first comp ever. I'm sure there will be someone at registration who can tell you specifically, however I found this on the USACi website. Look over it and it should give you an idea of what class you should compete in. http://www.soundoff.org/rules.htm http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
bass_stalker Posted May 30, 2012 Report Posted May 30, 2012 i have no chance of winning lol, id get murdered in sb3 JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 1, 2012 Report Posted June 1, 2012 i have no chance of winning lol, id get murdered in sb3 Me either- I will be in SPL Modified... whichever class they say 2-3k or 3-4k.... I will be annihilated. If I eek out a 150 that would be great.... but those guys are busting 160 all day. lol 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.