2002 Saturn Vue remote start issues

Ok, I put a crime guard 830i7 and xpresskit pljx bypass on a 2002 saturn vue. The issue I am having is when it is remote started and the key isn't put in it once you hit the brake of course it shuts down the vehicle, but when you put the key in to crank it back up the factory security light flashes and it won't start. this is first time I've dealt with GM's passlock 2 and wonder is this normal if not how do I correct it. This isn't my vehicle so I can't verify all connections until I get it back this weekend.

Edited by GSanders17

does the car idle when remote start?

does it shut down soon after its started?

http://directechs.com/tech_docs/Document5097-637.pdf

copy the link and follow the instructions should solve your problem.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

i always have started the vehicle, then get in and put key into on position and its fine. But thats always a friends vehicle. My truck doesnt have one to complex for me lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Hey nickers the link is asking for login info. Either way from what she told me she remote starts the vehicle with the alarm armed, she then disarms the alarm and gets in, and for whatever reason doesn't remember to put the key in the ignition so when she hits the brake the remote start shuts down like it is supposed to. She immediately after will then put the key in the ignition and when she goes to crank the vehicle it won't start and the factory security light on the dash will flash and the vehicle won't crank for about ten minutes. With all that said I looked at the install instructions for the bypass module and it says the vehicle is entering a "long tamper mode" which explains why the vehicle won't crank, but I'm trying to figure out the cause. The install instructions say the vehicle enters this mode if the module fails, but how is it failing when it remote starts fine? Another directed document I came across says if the vehicle enters this mode it is almost always because the bcm has received the wrong R code, but again if it goes into "long tamper mode" when using the key that would mean to me the key is sending the wrong R code. Screw you passlock, lol! I also appreciate everyones input!