ChampN252 Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 I'm looking for a cable that goes into the back of the AUX IN with the Y-cables and combines into a USB. I went to RadioShack and they told me the cable existed. Someone please help me find one. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
roscoe1129 Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 WHAT? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
ChampN252 Posted December 11, 2007 Author Report Posted December 11, 2007 Ha, thanks for making me feel like a tard. I think thats it. I have an expensive Eclipse radio that I don't want to give up and I want to use USB. It only has AUX for input. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
ChampN252 Posted December 11, 2007 Author Report Posted December 11, 2007 I think that suds-of-a-bitch lied to me. I should go back to RadioShack and stick my foot in his colon. No such wire exist. I guess I'm gonna have to go with out. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
Thewes Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 Yeah I don't think you can have an auxiliary input with a usb because usb generally powers the device at the same time, and I don't think aux puts any power out. Just guessing here though. If your looking for an ipod hookup, your head unit manufacturer usually sells a wire separately that has its own plug in the back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.