Sherrif Joe Press Conference on Obama's Birth Certificate

Seriously, I guess it's not enough that some of the most thorough Republicans and millionares around have checked and rechecked and not found anything. In that regard, it's also not enough to keep constantly doubting and complaining that it's fake.

How about one of you conspiracy theorists present evidence that's proof that he wasn't born here. As in proof that he was born somewhere else.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

• 2 weeks later...

You see what I mean? People see what they want to see. As others have mentioned above, the State department would not have let a fake document slide. They do their homework.

Jaloosk - I feel I would be remiss if I didn't point out that no actual "document" has been released to the public - only an electronic version that offers more questions than it does answers. I don't think one has to dig too awful hard to come away with a feeling that the "oh, that stuff was caused by some staffer using OCR when he scanned it" explanation simply falls short. Now, I'm no expert in document forgery, but I have a copy of the electronic document on my PC and have looked at it numerous times - have you? Regardless, I find it hard to believe that Sheriff Joe's explanation that "I cannot, in good faith, report to you that these documents are authentic" has fallen on so many deaf ears.

This may in fact be one of those instances where the media did not cover this because they feel it is played out and not newsworthy. After all, it didn't happen yesterday. Furthermore, it has nothing to do with showing the world why Republicans are evil. But, just for shits and giggles, let's say that the document does indeed fall short in the authenticity department - is that not cause for concern? I mean after all, how would it be acceptable for our commander in chief to rise to that post without not only the proper credentials, but credentials that were falsified?

Finally, as a person that is somewhat dis-satisfied with the current direction of the Republican party, I'm even more dis-satisfied that Rush Limbaugh's words were so much more newsworthy than this press conference. Jaloosk - I believe you may benefit from viewing the press conference video fully and with an open mind.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Seriously, I guess it's not enough that some of the most thorough Republicans and millionares around have checked and rechecked and not found anything. In that regard, it's also not enough to keep constantly doubting and complaining that it's fake.

How about one of you conspiracy theorists present evidence that's proof that he wasn't born here. As in proof that he was born somewhere else.

Republicans and millionaires have nothing to do with this matter - unless of course they specialize in document forensics. And, I believe you have that last bit wrong. The current administration owes it to the American public to produce an original document that proves that he was born a US citizen. Here's another interesting video - I've a feeling that this isn't over yet . . .

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Archived