Need a amp suggestions please!

Hello everyone been doin a lot of looking around ordered the 2 vvx12s from kevin at skar and hes buildin me a custom box.

My question is i am lookin for a decent amp to run these i only have about 250 to spend thanks

Edited by nasty irocz

2006 impala ls

2 skar vvx12 d4s

custom box 32hz

hifonics brutus brz1200.1

kenwood excelon

knuconceptz wires

optima red tops

SKAR_468x60.jpg

I've been looking at hifonics brz1200 but ive read alot of mixed feelings on this amp so i wasn't sure but i can get one on audiosavings with a 4 gauge wiring kit for 172 shipped. and thanks for the replies guys

And yea time frame is a little issue weather is gettin warm wanna ride with some music lol

2006 impala ls

2 skar vvx12 d4s

custom box 32hz

kenwood excelon

knuconceptz wires

optima red tops

SKAR_468x60.jpg

I've been looking at hifonics brz1200 but ive read alot of mixed feelings on this amp so i wasn't sure but i can get one on audiosavings with a 4 gauge wiring kit for 172 shipped. and thanks for the replies guys

And yea time frame is a little issue weather is gettin warm wanna ride with some music lol

Just make sure it's not the HIFI line and you should be good. But yeah, I feel you on the time frame I wanna ride with some bass too :(

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Sweet maybe i will go ahead and order that up then. It's funny i thought i knew about car audio till i found this forum now i feel like im car audio stupid lol

and thanks for all the help guys i love this forum :good:

2006 impala ls

2 skar vvx12 d4s

custom box 32hz

kenwood excelon

knuconceptz wires

optima red tops

SKAR_468x60.jpg

Sweet maybe i will go ahead and order that up then. It's funny i thought i knew about car audio till i found this forum now i feel like im car audio stupid lol and thanks for all the help guys i love this forum :good:

Lmao.. I feel you man.. I feel you. Just stick around, tons and tons of knowledgeable experts here. Just sit back and read :) it's addicting..

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.