Diamond500 Posted March 4, 2012 Report Posted March 4, 2012 Is this a good headunit to buy. I was thinking of picking this up http://www.ebay.com/itm/Soundstream-VIR-7830-Single-Din-A-V-Source-Unit-w-7-Flip-Up-LCD-Touch-Screen-/250989101176?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a701dc078#ht_4189wt_1733
CleanSierra Posted March 4, 2012 Report Posted March 4, 2012 2V pre-outs and not a whole lot of EQ flexibility. I don't know if its that great of a head unit Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Diamond500 Posted March 4, 2012 Author Report Posted March 4, 2012 I just want to find a good touch screen that flips up and has good settings and what not for around $250 max.
FunkMcOwnage Posted March 4, 2012 Report Posted March 4, 2012 I wouldn't buy a flip out. My dad used to repair electronics and he had way too many horror stories about working on those things haha. Get one with a removable faceplate unless you keep it indoors at night or you live in a nice neighborhood and look for one with 4v pre-outs and a better EQ unless you plan on running an external one. 1995 Nissan Maxima GLE JVC KD-APD49 Headunit (4) Infinity Kappa 652.9i components @ 2 ohm (1) Infinity Reference 475a amplifier (2) Skar Audio V-VXV1 12D4's Hifonics Brutus 2100.1 @ 1 Ohm ----------------------------------------------
Diamond500 Posted March 4, 2012 Author Report Posted March 4, 2012 This seems better i just don't know if this is a legit site since it seems to be cheap. http://cameragps.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=15369#show
Yates Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 Sound stream is a good sound brand and I would expect the same from there head units but the thing is it say's bluetoth but then says no bluetoth in the specs I dont know I would but it but its your decision
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.