DC Sound Lab

T/S for XL m2 12s, please anybody

post a pic of your box? almost sounds like ur subs arent loading properly..those subs shouldnt be bottoming out on that power even at 1.8 cubes per woofer. at least i wouldnt think so

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

box.jpg

i got it for ya...doesnt look like unloading should be an issue..

Edited by aqsubowner1990

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

checked with another member to make sure my eyes were screwing with me..but that box looks way bigger than what youre thinking..post up dimensions?

Cut it down to 3 cubes after disp.

x2 i played with torres and im coming up with closer to 4.5 cubes net rather than 3.6.. so back to da drawing brother..

Whats port width of current box?

also, does the sub closer to the port move more or not insync?

Using 5" wide port you are at about 4.5cuft after all displ. That should be the issue.

Edited by Decaf
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Whats port width of current box?

also, does the sub closer to the port move more or not insync?

Using 5" wide port you are at about 4.5cuft after all displ. That should be the issue.

They where moving the same or real close to it. Port is 3.5 wide. I used Torres to get the specs and it came out to 3.6 with the double baffle.