andre_jeong Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 who is Chicken...the guy that owns all those cadillacs that steve builds...man whatever chicken is doing...he doing it right.....cuz hes BALLIN....i was just curious on who he is and what he does
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 He's kinda a "recluse" bro....meaning he aint lookin for "face time". If I was "bawwwwllin" the way he is, as many of us (myself included) have pointed out, I dunno if I would want all Eleventy-Billion SMD members knowing EXACTLY who I was or what I did for my $$$. As we all know-there are lots of haters out there ready to come after you for your gear. Just say "one of Steves old friends" and I would leave it at that. I live maybe 15Miles from Steve and I don't REALLY know who Chicken is either. So I'm willin to bet, this is the best you're gonna get. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 He's kinda a "recluse" bro....meaning he aint lookin for "face time". If I was "bawwwwllin" the way he is, as many of us (myself included) have pointed out, I dunno if I would want all Eleventy-Billion SMD members knowing EXACTLY who I was or what I did for my $$$. As we all know-there are lots of haters out there ready to come after you for your gear. Just say "one of Steves old friends" and I would leave it at that. I live maybe 15Miles from Steve and I don't REALLY know who Chicken is either. So I'm willin to bet, this is the best you're gonna get. hahaha... steve knows a lot of cool people too but yeah.. i will tell all the haterz who the fuck i am.. if they wanna come after my shit.. i will be waiting.. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Chode69 Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 ok e- thug NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
goinpro Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 ok e- thughahabut from what i read somewhere chicken's family owns a pretty big indian casino. and on a side note...we were tinting some cars for another family that owns the other really big indian casino around my area and they are making something like 30g's+ a month. And that was the youngest of 5 siblings. He said it goes up from there. So that just puts it into perspective as to what kinda money is floating around right there. 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S HU: AVIC-D2 Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks Front Amp: Profile AP400x2 Rear Fill: None Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps) AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm) Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2) 260 Amp Iraggi Alternator
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 thunder valley is cool.. i won money there... i use to work for cache creek IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
BURRITO Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 Uncle Chicken is a business man... Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 Uncle Chicken is a business man... business men are cool he is in the right business i see i wonder if he can get me a job IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
datbenz Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 whoever he is, the man knows how to spend that paper proper though
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.