TURBONATOR SUPERCHARGER TORNADO INTAKE TURBO AIR FAN

I saw hello kitty and said: "HELL NO!"

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

• 1 month later...

actually ive heard alot of good things about this air intake thing. I dont know why yet tho, but it wont take up alot of space cuz it turns when the air hits it thus giving it a windmill effect, like when your on a dyno and you got a fan pushing alot of power into your cold air intake. Your car is going to get better hp then on the street when you dont have that big fan directionally blowing into it.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Good or Bad. I'm looking for a few extra hp and fuel economy, My aunt has on her caviliar and my cousin has one on his blazer. They both said their gas mileage increased by 8miles per gallon.

Here's what I'm talking about

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_3420wt_1344

Unless you are rocking a diesel it is all an illusion.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I put a cold air intake in my truck. It hurt my mpg. Why? Because it sounds fucking cool when you romp on it.

/\ EPIC statement right there.....SOOOOO true

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

my $.02 .

if fuel mileage is important to you , fix what ever has to be fixed to clear the check engine light so you aren't running on limp in mode , spend some money on some good spark plugs like bosch platinum +4 or something premium wires if they need changed , synthetic oil in the engine , mobile 1 my pick . service your trans often , keep your tire pressures up where they should be .

i had a 97 buick century with a 3.1 and it ran good , had no problems and 27 high way was the best i could do , which is funny cause i had a 93 pontiac grand prix with 3.1 and it got 31 mpg highway and the power was about the same

Archived