New MTX Thunder dual 2 ohm 12s and alternator upgrade LOUD

I agree with kranny. Still not done laughing tho. Bro, quit arguing, you're not going to win. What you need to do is read and learn.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

If your amp can kill your engine, you have one shitty ass electrical system and your alt sucks.

and im talking about a stock alternator 110 amps so yea an extra 100 and something amps would take all the power from the engine

My alt is 70 amps and my amps total 1400w. I have no drop.

i had a shitty legacy amp once with 2 50 amp fuses that kept blowing i threw in 2 60 amp fuses and never blew the amp im sure thats impossible to huh? lol

HAHAHAH yeah let's put bigger fuses than the amp was designed to use. There's a reason why they blew, because you kept overdriving the amp

And the alt won't take all the power from the engine. How many people have 4+ 300a alts in their ride and their engines don't die. Yeah it'll take away horsepower cause its hard as fuck to spin those alts under load. The only reason your car will die from a system is if the voltage drops into the low 9's. Only reason.

If your amp can kill your engine, you have one shitty ass electrical system and your alt sucks.

and im talking about a stock alternator 110 amps so yea an extra 100 and something amps would take all the power from the engine

My alt is 70 amps and my amps total 1400w. I have no drop.

that confirms that my amp is more then 1400 for sure then lol

i had a shitty legacy amp once with 2 50 amp fuses that kept blowing i threw in 2 60 amp fuses and never blew the amp im sure thats impossible to huh? lol

HAHAHAH yeah let's put bigger fuses than the amp was designed to use. There's a reason why they blew, because you kept overdriving the amp

yea it worked i get more power with no blown fuses or amp

Archived