Jump to content

What crazy claims have you heard people make?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Friend "My system is louder than yours"

Me: "Nah man, my windshield be flexing nshit."

Friend: "No it dont, your windshield would've been cracked"

Posted

Friend "My system is louder than yours"

Me: "Nah man, my windshield be flexing nshit."

Friend: "No it dont, your windshield would've been cracked"

funny thing is a lot of peoples windshields have cracked.....

Posted

"i have a custom built amp"

hey slammin have you seen an s10 with a spoiler and ebay spinners that say El loco across the windshield runnin around near stadium? Yea that guy said he had not a blowthrough...but a "bassthrough" And he has a box with 1 10" xplod in the bed of his truck lmao

Posted

"i have a custom built amp"

hey slammin have you seen an s10 with a spoiler and ebay spinners that say El loco across the windshield runnin around near stadium? Yea that guy said he had not a blowthrough...but a "bassthrough" And he has a box with 1 10" xplod in the bed of his truck lmao

no. surprised i havent seen him at state of the art

Posted

"i have a custom built amp"

hey slammin have you seen an s10 with a spoiler and ebay spinners that say El loco across the windshield runnin around near stadium? Yea that guy said he had not a blowthrough...but a "bassthrough" And he has a box with 1 10" xplod in the bed of his truck lmao

no. surprised i havent seen him at state of the art

lol I hate that place the manager or whatever the fuck he calls himself is such a dick

Posted

"i have a custom built amp"

hey slammin have you seen an s10 with a spoiler and ebay spinners that say El loco across the windshield runnin around near stadium? Yea that guy said he had not a blowthrough...but a "bassthrough" And he has a box with 1 10" xplod in the bed of his truck lmao

no. surprised i havent seen him at state of the art

lol I hate that place the manager or whatever the fuck he calls himself is such a dick

im going there Friday to meter with my new amp.

its custom built....jk

Posted

"i have a custom built amp"

hey slammin have you seen an s10 with a spoiler and ebay spinners that say El loco across the windshield runnin around near stadium? Yea that guy said he had not a blowthrough...but a "bassthrough" And he has a box with 1 10" xplod in the bed of his truck lmao

no. surprised i havent seen him at state of the art

lol I hate that place the manager or whatever the fuck he calls himself is such a dick

im going there Friday to meter with my new amp.

its custom built....jk

lmao ..what amp? I'm goin up to 5k next week when I get my aq2200 to meter my 4th order

Posted

"i have a custom built amp"

hey slammin have you seen an s10 with a spoiler and ebay spinners that say El loco across the windshield runnin around near stadium? Yea that guy said he had not a blowthrough...but a "bassthrough" And he has a box with 1 10" xplod in the bed of his truck lmao

no. surprised i havent seen him at state of the art

lol I hate that place the manager or whatever the fuck he calls himself is such a dick

im going there Friday to meter with my new amp.

its custom built....jk

lmao ..what amp? I'm goin up to 5k next week when I get my aq2200 to meter my 4th order

dd m3a

i might go up to 5k too

let me know if you wanna meet up this week for demos

Posted

"i have a custom built amp"

hey slammin have you seen an s10 with a spoiler and ebay spinners that say El loco across the windshield runnin around near stadium? Yea that guy said he had not a blowthrough...but a "bassthrough" And he has a box with 1 10" xplod in the bed of his truck lmao

no. surprised i havent seen him at state of the art

lol I hate that place the manager or whatever the fuck he calls himself is such a dick

im going there Friday to meter with my new amp.

its custom built....jk

lmao ..what amp? I'm goin up to 5k next week when I get my aq2200 to meter my 4th order

dd m3a

i might go up to 5k too

let me know if you wanna meet up this week for demos

lucky ass I want one a those bad...and fersher I can do somthin tomorrow maybe or friday

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 458 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...