DC Sound Lab

Need some numbers for a box..

future reference... i didn't look over your design very thoroughly the first time, but your design only has 1 common port wall.

try and use 3 common port walls where you can. gets rid of dead space in the box and it's a bit easier to model in sketchup.

i made a little mod to your design cars..

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

future reference... i didn't look over your design very thoroughly the first time, but your design only has 1 common port wall.

try and use 3 common port walls where you can. gets rid of dead space in the box and it's a bit easier to model in sketchup.

i made a little mod to your design cars..

yeah I apologize for that, not used to doing huge box designs, didn't know rather to do 2 or 3 common walls.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

2 common port walls would be common if you wanted to put a port in the middle of two subs

like this one

amprackiso-1.png

anyways... this is the one i came up with.

same outer dimensions. port 4.75 wide, 20.5 tall, 25 long.

level518.png

i'll give you the sketchup link if you check out my facebook page :)

Edited by 412 CVX

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

So I remeasured because I felt the box was a little tall. I squeezed a few numbers out width wise and this is what I got:

Left to right: 38"

Back to front: 24"

Bottom to top: 20"

Can you fellas run this for me real quick. For some reason the torres calc won't let me open. On my phone or computer. Idk why. or I could plug them in and fiqure it out I think.