Jump to content

Help deciding on front stage


jdub92

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know I want to buy a set of the image dynamic cyx 6.5s for my front doors. So here's the question, would I be better off buying another set of components for the rear doors? Or buying a set of the id coaxials for the rear doors? Is it gonna make a big enough difference to spend the money for the components? Or should I just buy the components and put them in the kicks and leave the rear doors stock. Just looking for whatever is gonna sound better. Thanks!

Posted

Yeah I was thinking that, but just wasn't sure about having some kind of rear fill. I think I might just say screw the passengers in the back then lol. And just throw some components in the kicks.

Posted

unless you are carrying people around blow your cash for front stage and screw the rear fill.

only reason my wifes car still has rears and my explorer will have rears is because of our kids. otherwise is all bout front stage.

NEUMAN

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1284 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...