Box before wrap and painted..

70clly.jpg

Corner Rounded

1zbq8tf.jpg

Port corner rounded

23j1on6.jpg

My Box!

2ut0w81.jpg le sub

nvtq2w.jpg how it sits big gap air gap would like to kind of wall it from the trunk? if that makes sense

23hxeue.jpg

Open Trunk View!

2igejut.jpg

DC 3.5K MMMMMMMHMMMMM!

Head unit Reppin DC!

jfw011.jpg

Thats all i have folks!

i dont have a pic of the amp or the sub but they are both in the trunk and all set up i was too anxious and forgot to get pics of the sub and the amp -.- i just got to wait for it to break in a little bit its already really loud ha but of course i want to go loud im not looking to compete just a daily what all could i do to get louder? im gonna need new door speakers soon whats is the good stuff? of course id need another DC Amp to power them! what alternator should i get and what battery should i get to replace my stock battery... i got my interstate as the under the hood battery and my old stock battery as the second.

just looking for all the advice i can get to be loud! like i said im not much of a traveler or whatever so i dont want to compete just a daily system but if i wanted to...I could go and compete and do good...

im not sure i have room for another 15 and 3.5 but that would definitely interest me haha! so all im asking for is help thanks!

sub forward port forward backseats down

NEEDS: 6.5 comps/175.4DC/ALT/Batteru

WANTS: Another lvl 5 15 and 3.5k or bigger amp!

Edited by King_corral

2008 Chrysler 300

Pioneer AVIC-z130bt

1 LVL 5 15 & 1 DC 3.5K

Plans.. Needs... 6.5 comps, dc 175.4, new alt, true OFC 0ga, 2 LVL 5 15s(if possible) Another 3.5k

The limiting factor for you is the charging system. Here, cone area will get you higher gains than power IMO. I'd say figure out how much space you have MAX first then figure out how much cone you can fit MAX. From there, choose your level accordingly. You may find three lvl3m2s or three lvl4m1s in a 12 will be most efficient. Or two lvl 4m2 15s on that amp. Doing another amp and woofer would be cool but your opening a whole new can of worms for an outcome that will HOPEFULLY be worth while.

35cj50k.jpg

how do i adjust these?!?! and my amp what do i want everything on?

this dude has a 300 with 2 15s in his trunk this is similar to what i am trying to accomplish.

34g8wzr.jpg

25a81w8.jpg

his name is loud300c on smd but he never replied to me !!! :*(

Edited by King_corral

2008 Chrysler 300

Pioneer AVIC-z130bt

1 LVL 5 15 & 1 DC 3.5K

Plans.. Needs... 6.5 comps, dc 175.4, new alt, true OFC 0ga, 2 LVL 5 15s(if possible) Another 3.5k

The limiting factor for you is the charging system. Here, cone area will get you higher gains than power IMO. I'd say figure out how much space you have MAX first then figure out how much cone you can fit MAX. From there, choose your level accordingly. You may find three lvl3m2s or three lvl4m1s in a 12 will be most efficient. Or two lvl 4m2 15s on that amp. Doing another amp and woofer would be cool but your opening a whole new can of worms for an outcome that will HOPEFULLY be worth while.

This is what i did on my 300c my dimensions are 16Hx24W-39Wx24D it's a tight fit but fits like a glove,and it hits hard with does konakis 15''

this is the dims of the last pic i posted

2008 Chrysler 300

Pioneer AVIC-z130bt

1 LVL 5 15 & 1 DC 3.5K

how to get louder, how to set my eq, if its possible to fit 2 15 lvl 5s on 2 3.5ks. any other info on how to get loud. where to get some 6.5s comps, damplifier suggestions just everything all around help im noobish

2008 Chrysler 300

Pioneer AVIC-z130bt

1 LVL 5 15 & 1 DC 3.5K

Look around and read.

If your a noob why start out at a pretty high level system?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Look around and read.

If your a noob why start out at a pretty high level system?

this makes me laugh

people always say dont start off buying cheaper stuff. just save up and go big

and then when they do people say the opposite

hypocrites

personally if i were you take that equipment you have and play with it. change boxes, orientations, settings. see how loud you can get with the equipment you have then if you are still not satisfied, upgrade

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build