FS: Alpine Type E & S, Polk DXI Coaxials & Sundown 125.2

Ok, im getting that I just hot ripped off nervous kind of feeling!! I understand we are busy these days but atleast respond to a pm! Please let me know if these are shipped along with a tracking number so I can rest easy!!

Yes extremly busy weekend i have been in Daytona beach to for SBN since Thursday I'm otw home right now, idk if my wife had a chance to mail them I'll find out this afternoon if not they'll go out today when I get home

Sorry haven't been able to respond long weekend and lil sleep

Yes extremly busy weekend i have been in Daytona beach to for SBN since Thursday I'm otw home right now, idk if my wife had a chance to mail them I'll find out this afternoon if not they'll go out today when I get home

Sorry haven't been able to respond long weekend and lil sleep

Thank you very much for the response! Like I said, I understand we get busy sometimes! I hope she mailed them out, im speakerless! Lol..

Hey man, I dont like to get ignored! Did you mail these off or what? I sent you my cash expeditiously but I have to keep waiting for a response to find out if u even sent these which makes me feel like I got scammed and im getting pissed off!!

Like I told you I'm not trying to ignore you I was out of town just got back yesterday I'll have a tracking number for you in the next few hours

Archived