wish I knew. :lol: :lol: :lol:

one reason I dislike audiocontrols.. I guess it gives me a ruff estimate where Im at. I can max out a walmart boomstick also.

When I first tlaked to the guy in the white b4 i brought my car in I told him I wanted to meter how loud my car is not. and it took him a second to catch on, but then asked what I had and i told him a 1000watt sparkomatic amp and sub. So the first few runs I think they had it set for a max spl thinking it wasnt going to hit high.

wish I knew. :lol: :lol: :lol:

one reason I dislike audiocontrols.. I guess it gives me a ruff estimate where Im at. I can max out a walmart boomstick also.

When I first tlaked to the guy in the white b4 i brought my car in I told him I wanted to meter how loud my car is not. and it took him a second to catch on, but then asked what I had and i told him a 1000watt sparkomatic amp and sub. So the first few runs I think they had it set for a max spl thinking it wasnt going to hit high.

lol thats funny...no TL's around you?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Dec 15 2007, 06:54 PM) 212193[/snapback]
I would say good numbers but that A/C is inaccurate so idk if there accurate lol when u get that on the TL to see what it really does get that on vid :D

Im sure its a few dbz high. Id have no problem bassracing a 139.9 I think with current amp and electrical.

If anyone wants the smokepuffchuff song

Get it here, you can dl it from his myspace. but at least make him feel important and add him :)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=194286365