DC Sound Lab

Videos Of Dc Audio Subs!

Guest Nismofreak

I hope to have my 2 lvl 4 15s walled in my cavalier soon on a sundown 2000d...

I hope i dont have as much flex as the neon. i want the car to last a few years :) The neon is bassass tho.

Edited by fis10

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

dc lvl4 15 x2 off 2 hifonics 1606's

This guy came along and told us abut bass killing people http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Some flex

that old man seemed pretty cool :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

A vid of me playing young buck- shorty wanna ride.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

And a shirt trick at 37hz. I rolled the volume and didn't hit full tilt till the 7sec mark.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

And just a vid of me playing around with a 15hz tone. Just trying to get those things to move.

Playing 35hz tone. Tuned the amp a little.

Come on........ Who doesn't have a video playing Air forces??

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Cuseikan

dc lvl4 15 x2 off 2 hifonics 1606's

This guy came along and told us abut bass killing people http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Some flex

That old dude is classic!!

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

fresh level 5 recone on my 15" level 4. Also added a Kinetik Hc1400 in the rear to help with power. its a cell phone video, but its decent.

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel