Sonic Electronix

I have a question so.. A local guy said he could wire my boat and put new speakers and subs in for 4500 all is "wetsound" is wetsound a good brand and he said 3 12in subs, 10 speakers and 3 amps and wiring all for 4500 is it worth it and is the brand decent!! Thanks for your help

Never heard of Wetsound. Our shop sells the Rockford Fosgate Marine Audio. That price seems a little steep depending on what all they have in mind for laying everything out. If you did it yourself or had an experienced friend you could save a lot of money. Then again, if you aren't very handy or skilled at installing so many different components, maybe the shop is the better option. For the amount of equipment listed, you could probably buy equipment and materials for less than $2,500.00 and then it would be a matter of you doing all of the work.

But as far as Wetsound, do some google searching for some reviews too. See if the shop has any available in a demo setup or something for you to get an idea of how their equipment sounds.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Wetsounds get hella loud. My friend has a Tige RZ4 wakeboard boat and if he cranks it the tower speakers hurt the hell out of your ears. Very clean sounding also.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Archived