Second Skin Audio

Has anyone seen the new NIGHTSHADE!

Wasup SMD. I just decided to click on Sundown's site earlier to see if they have any updates on the Nightshade V.3 & Hell Yea they did! This thing is just amazing, I want 1! Its rated @ 2500rms & has a 12-layer flat wire voice coil!

Edited by STL

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

^ Hell yea it is. Its gonna take more than 2500 to get them moving!

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Is that 4" of travel in that youtube video? It sure looks like its over 3" anyways..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Someone around me is getting 2 of them. 2 4500s to each. can't wait to hear them.

Oh yeah that's gonna be a BEAST of a setup!! I wonder what these plan on costing

This is my 1st time running across a 12 layer flat wire voice coil. I usually see 3" 4 layer, 3" 8 layer, or 4" 4layer. What is the purpose of the 12 layer coil? What does it do that other coils cant do & is it better?