Jump to content

Rd Alpha Max

Members
  • Posts

    62
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rd Alpha Max

  1. I have 1 I would sell
  2. One video he said he's been eating tampons since he was 6
  3. Watch his other videos..
  4. lol, just watched him eat condoms and douches. I love how he says thank you after every video
  5. This guy is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJfjc2SzYDQ&feature=relmfu
  6. Someone around me is getting 2 of them. 2 4500s to each. can't wait to hear them.
  7. Yeah right after I made this I found the other one. sorry guys
  8. eric b on caco has obsidian 12s for cheap.
  9. post a pic of the wiring job
  10. I found a Crossfire C5X6 component set and I can't find any reviews on it. Has anybody used these or know if they will be alright? My link
  11. yeah i was planning on doing that. should i brace it too?
  12. do you think the 2 inch port is big enough?
  13. RE box calculator.
  14. Why not just buy another battery?
  15. I am trying to make a box design for my friend's Nightshade and this is what i have. He wants it tuned low so it is tuned to 30hz. Do you think a 2" port is too small for it?
  16. what is the displacement on the rd alpha max 15?
  17. I have 2 of them that I am selling. They are in a ported box. They were great subs but I have since moved on to an Alpha Max 15 2000 rms
×
×
  • Create New...