Problem with my IVX ??

So i connected my 2 ivx 10's up to my 800.1 from you guys and one of the subs is moving more than the other and is making a noise (never heard this noise before) they are wired at 1ohm. i can throw a video up tomorrow to see if i can record the noise its making.

any ideas on what noise could be it sounds like its a mechanical noise but i dunno im a noob at this lol

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

A video would really help me diagnose your problem if you can do that :)

alright will try and get this up sometime today

Always DMM all coils whenever receiving new/use subs.

i dont have a DMM guess im going down to my local car audio shop :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Kevin a video isnt going to help the only camera i have you cannot hear anything bass just drowns everything out i will upload it but it sounds like complete crap, you cant see it in the vid but the sub on the left is the one with the noise and it has a little bit more excursion than the other could i have wired it wrong or something to make that one recieve more power ?

Specific term for the woofer problem.. basicly there fighting each for the airspace inside the box? Read it on another video.. guy said it was his Subsonic filters? Could be very wrong just tossing it out there.. does it look like this? (Not as extreme) gotta wait till he opens his trunk..

The other woofer could be bottoming out as a result? Just an assumption.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

ok so its pretty much like the vid with the jl's but not that bad, its barely noticable with mine but as soon as i looked in the boot and watched them for a lil while i notice, but i dont think it would be that as RAM Designs designed my box and he knows his shit. and it does sound like that video with the clipping of sub but my gain is barely turned up atm and it still does it, everything is on flat through my headunit. but that noise its making is what mine does :( :(

Edited by ^_^ Gem132

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1331781830' post='1929911] ok so its pretty much like the vid with the jl's but not that bad, its barely noticable with mine but as soon as i looked in the boot and watched them for a lil while i notice, but i dont think it would be that as RAM Designs designed my box and he knows his shit. and it does sound like that video with the clipping of sub but my gain is barely turned up atm and it still does it, everything is on flat through my headunit. but that noise its making is what mine does :( :(

Like i stated previously, I'm not exactly sure how to fix that but i'm sure it's a quick fix. Do you have a volt meter? If so what's your volts when it starts to make that noise.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.