All my Washington members Close to Yakima Bass Comp..

We should have a good turnout. I think this shop is gonna finally start hosting dbdrags again, they used to do it yearly. One of our buddies Hector just got a job there so I'm sure hes gonna be able to pursuade em on more shows. Should be 20+ ppl attending and more than half are pretty loud. More info is found here:

http://www.teamnwspl...-yakima-wa-show

And every show we have will be in that section on our forum for the northwest guys. A bunch of IASCA Canada shows right on the border of Washington and Vancouver will be happening in june, july, august and much more.

Edited by noph33rracing

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

I'll see you all there:)

I'm psyched for this!!!

Team nwspl ftw

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

• 2 weeks later...

4 more days Lets get ready i hope im able to compete and see what i get there..Come on lets make this one big so we can get More shows this summer time we gotta beat all these lowrider and car shows lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

We should have a good turnout. I think this shop is gonna finally start hosting dbdrags again, they used to do it yearly. One of our buddies Hector just got a job there so I'm sure hes gonna be able to pursuade em on more shows. Should be 20+ ppl attending and more than half are pretty loud. More info is found here:

http://www.teamnwspl...-yakima-wa-show

And every show we have will be in that section on our forum for the northwest guys. A bunch of IASCA Canada shows right on the border of Washington and Vancouver will be happening in june, july, august and much more.

Yeah man i know hector hes a buddy of mine i know hes bulding it up for his jeep..

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Who is bringing what?

I'll be bringing a dd-1 and an ac/dc clamp meter

HAHA i was gonna bring muh dd1 lol

Everyone bring their dd-1's!

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class