Sonic Electronix

I'm about to give up on car audio!!!

Been kinda busy so I haven't had much time to mess with all the suggestions I was getting. I did move the box further back in the trunk and that gave it a really noticeable difference! I did it on a short break at work so I haven't had a whole lot of listen time but I was definitely feeling it!

Been kinda busy so I haven't had much time to mess with all the suggestions I was getting. I did move the box further back in the trunk and that gave it a really noticeable difference! I did it on a short break at work so I haven't had a whole lot of listen time but I was definitely feeling it!

Good :) did you try it seats down, and put them there? :D Should get louder quick man because the port isn't so muffled. Just make sure you have somewhat of back pressure on the port.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

try rca to 3.5mm plug n play music from ipod or different deck. id see if it hits better that way. if so id say deck.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Okay this is where I'm lost and getting frustrated... It was hitting hard as hell when I was trying it out at work. I leave work and it sounds like my subs disappeared. For example, there was a leaf on my passenger seat when I was trying it out at my work and it was doing tricks... Now it's barely moving

So it looks like removing the rear speakers allowed more spl to flow into the cabin and moving the box back allowed more space for the spl to get a good flow :)

Good work

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

So it looks like removing the rear speakers allowed more spl to flow into the cabin and moving the box back allowed more space for the spl to get a good flow :)

Huh? I didn't remove my rear speakers... Newbie my volts are around 12.8 with the car off. I want to eliminate the h/u as one of the possibilities since I had the issue with two different ones

Good work

Archived