Second Skin Audio

Bass imaging?

BobbyG2

i just asked for an explanation. i didnt argue.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

in daytona correct? ya, he will be there. he's a big guy at Ark. anyone in an ark audio shirt will know him.

what class and score do you get in MECA? you have me very curious.

I'm not competing at SBN ... Demo only for Linear Power and Blues Car Audio ...

I will be glad to meet up and talk shop with him and compare rides ...

Wish you could be there ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

in daytona correct? ya, he will be there. he's a big guy at Ark. anyone in an ark audio shirt will know him.

me too. waaaayyy the hell too far for me though :(

pm me i guess if your willing to talk sq tech with me.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol

I can vouch for Cableguy184's truck. All the music comes from FAR front left, FAR right and FAR center. All of it. And when I say FAR, I mean like several feet outside of the truck and way over the hood- possibly in front of the entire truck. Seriously some sort of VooDoo. :ph34r: You sit in there, see the speakers- and have a extremely hard time comprehending how the system does it.

All from L&R mid & tweet, 1 center, and substage in the back (and no time alignment or processing band aids either as he said). As far as what music from his truck sounds like- I heard no bass from the back. None. It came from up front and was perfectly matched in position, depth, timing, and volume. I didn't even THINK left or right or center.... I couldn't get over the fact that it just sounded RIGHT. You could totally disconnect your thought process and KNOW it sounded correct. That is what SQ is. ... another analogy: Imagine the best headphones you have ever heard- and then somehow implant them in your brain where you aren't hearing the sound from a point source, but the music just IS. That is what his truck sounds like. Like you are actually hearing music with your ears the way you think a song in your head. Crazy. It gets plenty loud, but is not fatiguing at all... and at no point did I ever have cause to look at the subs like "holy crap!" on them getting up or what have you- they were so well blended in, I didn't even think about them being there. BUT- they are there.

I guess what I am saying is- I suppose it doesn't matter how you get to your goals, as long as you get there. Cableguy184 knows his stuff on this. If he gives you well experienced advice, at least give it a try. :unknw: I am with my stuff!

I may quote you on this one day ... Lol

Thank you Sir ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

i just asked for an explanation. i didnt argue.

Its all good Sir ...

me too. waaaayyy the hell too far for me though :(

pm me i guess if your willing to talk sq tech with me.

Absolutely !!! Please PM me and then I will post my number ... I'm on my phone and it will not let me PM anybody ...

Archived