High Voltage Audio! Sparks Fly! - DC Audio SPL Van Tuned - 12 12's, 3 9.0ks

lol wow! I had that happen to me a few times in the past. Accidently of course!

And hey Steve, big fan, I was wondering if you could check out my ride and maybe give some tips on what else I could do to my car audio to maybe customize it better to make it more clean. I am in no way a professional and my work is pretty much amateur. By the way, my interior neons is just a personal taste of mine, so just ignore all that. I did try to do some wire management, but the carpetting back there is a real hassle. Could it be possible that I could just use a plastic board to go over the whole carpetting in the trunk and then make holes to feed the wires through? Any help would be awesome! The link to my total build from when I bought it all the way to now: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136771-2000-ford-focus-budget-daily-driver/page__p__1925714#entry1925714

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer