Banshee421 Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 Looking for some advice on front doors speaker of my tacoma. Factory 6x9. Was wanting a nice set of 6x9 with out spending more then 150$ on. Or is doing 6.5 a better option.
HondaChad Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 Not sure about the speakers but high five on owning a tacoma 1 '12 Massive Audio TORO 124 powered by a Rockford Fosgate Power 500a2 (pushes around 705 watts @ 2ohms) Orion Xtreme 500.4 powering Orion HCCA Competition 6s component set w/ tweeters and MB Quart component set w/ tweeters Kenwood KDC-348U Head Unit
Banshee421 Posted March 17, 2012 Author Report Posted March 17, 2012 No one has 6x9s in there car or truck or is my buget to low 150 for a pair should be fine I think . ID ctx maybe
Babyjuice Posted March 17, 2012 Report Posted March 17, 2012 I would make adapter plates and put 6.5 components in there BABYJUICE
Keith77 Posted March 17, 2012 Report Posted March 17, 2012 I would go with a 6.5 comp set. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Banshee421 Posted March 17, 2012 Author Report Posted March 17, 2012 They do make a 6.5 kit is it better to do 6.5 there is 6.5 in rear doors too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.