STRANGE MUSIC

STRAAAAAAAAAAAANGE

100_0211.jpg

100_0210.jpg

Stevie Stone and the fat chick that got punch in the face by another fat chick.

100_0206.jpg

Me and Stevie

IMG_1578.jpg

Tech getting a lap dance

100_0203.jpg

Krizz ripping the SHIT out of the show!!

100_0186.jpg

100_0189.jpg

100_0176.jpg

100_0168.jpg

iMayday! doing their thing

100_0131.jpg

100_0129.jpg

Such a wicked ass show. Still got like 40 videos to go through and edit/upload.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Welcome To The Midwest from last nights show

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm uploading the rest of the vids from the concert last night, and I'll post them here when they're done. Except for a select few that youtube won't let me upload. Areola was a fucking TITTY FEST! Hahaha

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

They are A-FUCKING-MAZING in concert.

This is my second time seeing them live. My girl and I are big Tech fans, she grew up out in KCMO and she has met them all and had lunch and dinner with a majority of the Strange crew... But we took 2 of our friends that have heard of Tech and like a few songs here and there, this was their first concert ever, and they said they have a new appreciation for Tech and the entire label. They went down to the merch booth and bought about $120 worth of merchandise. Yea, it's that good of a show.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Here's some live Strange Music goodness. Recorded in 720p and 1080p from the upper level of the balcony. Enjoy

:)

They don't seem to want to embed for me. Oh well. Click the links :)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived