For those that do multiple 1/0 runs to the trunk, do you go through firewall?

You don't really need that frame ground for your rear battery, although there's no such thing as too many grounds it may introduce noise.

Just do 2 runs of + and - from your front battery to rear, fusing each end. Then run fused power runs from your back battery to both amps, and ground your amps to your back battery, which in turn grounds them to your front battery. I think you might've been overcomplicating it. :P

Thanks. I've got it down now. Next step is to see if I can fit all 4 wires through that rubber thing for the streering wheel.

The Knu Inline Fuse holders are too pricey... $19.99. What kind of price should I be aiming for with Fuse Holders? $15.00 ea?

vtewarehouse.com dude. Cheapest you'll find probably...

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Or vteworld. Whichever one doesn't require you to buy in bulk.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Thanks Craig. I will check those out. I'm actually pretty excited to find out from Shok Industries if they will be having a presale for their new 1/0 Comp OFC Wire end of April so I might just buy all my fuse holders from them if they sell them depending on how much they charge.

but for now, I'm going to do some research on this battery charger and make a purchase on it before I do anything else:

http://www.amazon.com/CTEK-Multi-7002-Battery-Charger/dp/B000FRLO9Y

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Well, you would save a bundle by buying Fuse holders than require terminated ends, they run all the way down to $2 a piece, albeit it's a little more of a pain than set screws.

I don't really fancy Knu's holders, i've heard some bad/mixed reviews about them.

AND! Not to sway you from Shok, but I just checked my order from Knu...and they have spools of Blk/Red in stock now :drink40:

Oh boy. this is going to be a hard decision for me. I guess I'll compile a cart for Knu wires and RCAs if I decide to go Knu instead of Shok. It's too bad the 10Gauge Speaker wires are out of order though :( (the one from their clearance)

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I'm guessing I should get a 2x 250A fuse for my 2 runs for the 5k amp to be. (daily beater)

Hmm as for the PPi p900.4 I wonder what rating fuse I should get. 50A?

My other question is, would it be a bad idea to run my XS d2400 under the hood aswell as my XP3000 in the trunk right now off a stock 80A alt even if I charge my batteries daily? It will be temporary until I get my 270A hooked up. If it will significantly damage or reduce the life span on my stock alt then I'd rather not do this.

Archived