sprkn_ranger's DC audio build. *Kerfing has begun*

that box looks beast man. Make sure to use that wood filler on the ouside so when u paint it will look that much better. But good progress. And that amp will have that lvl 2 movin real easy.

Thanks man! Yea I need to get more wood filler cause I dont have enough left for the edges before paint. Hell I'm still undecided if I'm even gonna paint it! haha. But first things first I gotta go get some rcas and speaker wire.

Well yesterday I got all the wire ran and also got the box put in and the amp hooked up! I wish I would have taken pics but oh we'll :shrug:

It's definitely way louder than I was expecting. But I don't know where the max is cause I don't have a dd-1 so the gain is down almost all the way. So I'm excited to see how loud she gets once I get a chance to head down to temecula and meet up with Ken (Orionstang) and get my amp tuned. Well here are a couple pics for now, and I hope to get a video of it up tonight.

Lol don't mind my finger in front of the lens :pardon:

cfd5e034.jpg

78e4c3cb.jpg

Like I said, I should have a vid of it today sometime.

Hell yeah, wiring kit came pretty quick. Let me know when you want to do it. Maybe I could head up there in exchange for some baffle help. I'll shoot you a text later.

Right on man :good:

Well the wire kit itself came kinda slow but the rca's and speaker wire I just sourced locally for cheap until I can find something I like online to order. I just wanted to get it playing lol. When should your glassing supplies come in?

About a week.

Go make a VID!!!!

Lol I would, but the wife just took the car to take my oldest son to school. I told her to take the Tahoe she said she doesn't want to waste the gas, but I think he just wanted to listen to the new setup lol.

On a side note, I have some annoying rattle in the trunk that I need to take care of.

Those little hard-to-find rattles are the worst.

Yea, I can't figure out where it's coming from, I'm hoping it's not my speaker wire inside the box cause it's a bitch to pull the sub out with the flush mount being so snug. I just need to get up in there and look around I guess.

Archived