sprkn_ranger's DC audio build. *Kerfing has begun*

Like the paper trick! I helped a kid put that dc level 2 12 in his focus. It gets low and loud. Good job on the box, bro. It seriously plays all notes cleanly, and crisply. His gps rattles on the front window and instantly goes out of alignment!! Anyways, good job on the build and Im looking forward to what you will do next.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Like the paper trick! I helped a kid put that dc level 2 12 in his focus. It gets low and loud. Good job on the box, bro. It seriously plays all notes cleanly, and crisply. His gps rattles on the front window and instantly goes out of alignment!! Anyways, good job on the build and Im looking forward to what you will do next.

Thanks bro! Yea I'm def impressed with how loud it is. And I'm not sure what Hz it is, but the low note on "white girl" makes my steering wheel flex pretty good.

Also my map light developed an annoying rattle, not sure if a clip came loose or what but it bugs me :glare: lol

Get used to the annoying little rattles lol. I fixed a few in my doors today, only to have some pop up in my headliner.

I can't wait to see what rattles when I upgrade! :glare:

Love the box and your attention to detail, tools and money are my restrictions so I can only do a very basic box. It's my first box too so it shouldn't be too complicated anyway

Thanks man!

Yea it's def a lot easier to get it right with good tools, but if you just take you time you can get good results even with basic tools.

Love the box and your attention to detail, tools and money are my restrictions so I can only do a very basic box. It's my first box too so it shouldn't be too complicated anyway

Thanks man!

Yea it's def a lot easier to get it right with good tools, but if you just take you time you can get good results even with basic tools.

This is very true, if I could make my box with just a power drill then I would because that's the only power tool that I own at the moment. I've been borrowing tools from random friends here and there so I don't have a lot of time with them ha. A table saw would have been nice to have but all I had was a circular saw so some dimensions are off just a little bit but it's whatever... it's damn good for my first box.

Thanks man!

This is very true, if I could make my box with just a power drill then I would because that's the only power tool that I own at the moment. I've been borrowing tools from random friends here and there so I don't have a lot of time with them ha. A table saw would have been nice to have but all I had was a circular saw so some dimensions are off just a little bit but it's whatever... it's damn good for my first box.

Where you located at man? I might be able to give you a hand if you need it.

Archived