still looking for an answer

if a person has a h/u that has 2 - 4v and one amp for highs two for bass. does the bass amp split 4v. meaning 2v into each bass amp? what happend if theres 6 bass amps.?

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

voltage is split. i mean this in the nicest possible way, but some questions and answers are really easy to find on google if you can't get an answer on here.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

voltage is split. i mean this in the nicest possible way, but some questions and answers are really easy to find on google if you can't get an answer on here.

dude i really didnt look. thankz for getting back. can a single be split to much like 10 bass amps 2v output if so whats the best way to defeat that ?

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

if the voltage is below the amps minimum, then it is split too much. a line driver is one way to raise the preamp voltage, pass-throughs work also. Really depends on the amps you are using.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

if the voltage is below the amps minimum, then it is split too much. a line driver is one way to raise the preamp voltage, pass-throughs work also. Really depends on the amps you are using.

thats clear thank u

Archived