Second Skin Audio

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy (Second Skin isn't the only thing I do :D).

On Monday I sent all of the winners contact info to Ken & Max so they could manually send out the invoices at the very least.

I'll see what the status is on everything and let everyone know. And thank you all for being patient, I really appreciate it.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Yeah well it was kind of a flop because the website was down a large portion of the time...

usa_render4.png

• 3 weeks later...

I got my Alpha Damp the other day. It gave me goosebumps just seeing how well it was wrapped and how perfect the sheets were compared to the B-stock Damp Pro that I bought a while back.

I'll start my Alpha Damp deadening project later end of next week and post up pictures :)

I"m now trying to decide if I should deaden the rear deck, or the entire trunk floor. Right now I currently have the sub box shooting into the cabin, so would deadening the trunk floor be any good? Advice is appreciated. I also have rear speakers right now.

Part of my back floor seat area stil have the old eDead vse^2 deadening.

nobackseats_KnuKontest_2012.JPG

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Is there anything on the roof? :P

I'd probably put 2-4 sq. ft. on the parcel shelf and then use the rest throughout the trunk.

usa_render4.png