Guest I<3Penis

i think the cults made a collosal fuck up letting manning go and he will serve denver well but i still was hoping to see tebow there a little longer as he matures you have to remember hes young and that was his first "season" as a starter

If tebow was smart he would stay and let manning teach him for acouple years so he gets even better

i would love for tebow to stay and learn a great deal under manning but tebow wouldn't be able to come in if manning got hurt or something like that and be effective what so ever with our new offense. it wouldn't be fair to tebow or to the broncos.

Headunit - Alpine 9857

Mids & Highs - T165,T1692

Mids & Highs Amp - T400-4

Subs - 2 12" DC Audio Level 3 M2s

Sub Amp - T1500-1bdcp

Alternator - MechMan 220a

Wiring - 1/0ga XS Power

Batteries - 2 Optima Yellow Tops

Read the fucking manual. Jesus Christ.

I dunno about that Steve...

Chuck Norris doesnt even do push-ups, he just pushes the earth down.

i think the cults made a collosal fuck up letting manning go and he will serve denver well but i still was hoping to see tebow there a little longer as he matures you have to remember hes young and that was his first "season" as a starter

i feel the same way. i think indy should have never let him go. i'm sure they could of re-worked his contract to better suit both parties. it's a shame because he gave that franchise everything he had for 14 years. he deserved better from them. but i guess that's how business works sometimes.

Headunit - Alpine 9857

Sub Amp - T1500-1bdcp

Wiring - 1/0ga XS Power

If tebow was smart he would stay and let manning teach him for acouple years so he gets even better

i would love for tebow to stay and learn a great deal under manning but tebow wouldn't be able to come in if manning got hurt or something like that and be effective what so ever with our new offense. it wouldn't be fair to tebow or to the broncos.

Thats true but at the same time they could work with tebow and im sure he could handle the new offence if he really had to the boy is incrediable

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

Thats true but at the same time they could work with tebow and im sure he could handle the new offence if he really had to the boy is incrediable

there's no doubt his work ethic is legendary and his will to win is incredible. but the inability to consistently throw the football or having the biggest heart does not always produce wins. i wish tebow nothing but the best going forward.

Headunit - Alpine 9857

Sub Amp - T1500-1bdcp

Wiring - 1/0ga XS Power

Just to piss off grim.

FUCK TEEBOW!!

Lol. Should be a Interesting football season. Didn't want the colts to do what they did but some of the players we've picked up look good. See how they do under pressure I guess.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Tebow is mediocre at best! I'm a Vikings fan and remember that game against the broncos where tebow had a hard time hitting wide open receivers and I mean wide open thanks to our awesome secondary. I never liked tebows way of playing. I'm excited to see how it improves the broncos tho! Off topic I'm glad my Vikings are making big moves in free angency! Complete horse shit. We need help at offensive line wide receiver and secondary. And possible QB depending on what ponder looks like after this year.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

#FreeTebow!

But really, He should go to Jacksonville, and Peyton should've went to San Fran.

I think Denver might've given him a little bit too long of a contract, he'll be playing up until he's 41 with the 5-year deal, and we were all calling out Favre by 38.

Tebow is a jet.. And if Peyton woulda went to San Fran they wouldn't have traded tebow. The saints also got nailed today for the bounties they put on people. Sean payton is done for a year no pay team got a 500k dollar fine and the GM is gone half the season also I think or maybe it was the owner.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!