DC Sound Lab

Look What I Just Got Dc Lv5

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gotta support the company i just bought these cause i know EVERY BODY is going to be like what kinda subs are those

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

shit bro get some damn pics of the sub!!

Steve has the subs hes building me a box =)
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

DAMN!!! DATS HOT

I told ya im the new "unoffical" spokesman for DC now =)

you wer'nt kiddin, were they spendy?

They where only like 30 bucks =) but any thing for the cause right .....