Sundown Audio

Soundstream?

slmd95s10

i was lookin at some ideas for my next setup and came across some damn good prices on a soundstream mono amp PCA2000D. my question is, are they still the same quality amps like they used to be? i remember my rubicon 1000.2 and i loved it! (damned car thieves :angry: ) any input? anyone used/is using them? thanks in advance!!!

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4

Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components

Rear: Pioneer coax's

Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's

well if they are anything close to what i remember than i should be fine. will be using at least 2 of them for my substage and maybe a few 2 ch. for my front stage

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

I dont care for them, the pca series had a very high defect rate btw

any particulars on the defects?

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

i was lookin at some ideas for my next setup and came across some damn good prices on a soundstream mono amp PCA2000D. my question is, are they still the same quality amps like they used to be? i remember my rubicon 1000.2 and i loved it! (damned car thieves :angry: ) any input? anyone used/is using them? thanks in advance!!!

I know a Dealer who was one of the first original dealers for them way back, and he has now stopped carrying them being that he only carries elite brands. So I gues in a sense that says something.

I know a Dealer who was one of the first original dealers for them way back, and he has now stopped carrying them being that he only carries elite brands. So I gues in a sense that says something.