2008 Chrysler 300 "Big 3" Question

Ok so I know that the "big 3" Consists of:

Negative Battery Ground

Alternator to Battery

Engine Block to Chassis

Chrysler 300's have the stock battery already in the trunk. The stock wire from the front to the back is 0ga.

Now I understand for the most part how to run the all the wire. But do these cars not have a "Mega Fuse" in between the Alternator and battery? I know that on the Fords I've owned the "mega fuse" is on the side of the fuse box under the hood. Reason I ask is because I'm putting in a run of 1/0 and it just seems silly not to have a fuse near the Alternator and another near the battery. Maybe I just don't see the "mega fuse" ?

Also when running another run of wire from the battery in the trunk to the alternator.... Is it best to hook up to the same bolt that the stock 1ga is hooked up to? And then from the same bolt in the wheel well straight to the alternator?? Because the stock 0ga is hooked up to a bolt inder the glove box that then goes into the engine bay. Or should I be going through a gromet somewhere?

Although Im not just doing the "Big 3" Im running an extra run of 1/0 from the battery to the alternator. I've noticed that the alt wire is actually split off of. So adding the 2nd run of wire could only help with the demaind of electrical current. I have 30ft of Knukonceptz Kolossus Flex power wire to get it done that I took out of my other car before I sold it. So the cost isn't really an issue. Ive also replaced the stock battery with a Power Master XS D3400.

Any help would be appreciated,

Kurk

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Can't say what size your Charger is but my 300 has 0 gauge for stock. I know the chargers and chryslers are very close (interior and engine wise) did you go through a firewall hole with your wire or did you use the stock bolt taht the stock 0 gauge is hook up to?

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )

* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement

* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable

Can't say what size your Charger is but my 300 has 0 gauge for stock. I know the chargers and chryslers are very close (interior and engine wise) did you go through a firewall hole with your wire or did you use the stock bolt taht the stock 0 gauge is hook up to?

I actually didn't upgrade that wire yet...Before my setup I JUST put in I had one that only put out around 1000w at max so my voltage never dropped that bad but I believe there is a grommet if you take out the glovebox and look in there against the firewall

its actually a screw stud in the firewall in witch the positive run from the back battery to the front stud in the firewall splits in 2 smaller sections of wire iirc.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Yes sir that is correct. ( Just looked at it. ) would you suggest putting a fuse on the peice of wire that will be coming off of the alternator to that bolt that leads into the cab via the firewall? I plan on adding one near the battery.. im just not sure on the end near the alternator.. Mainly due to the fact that I don't see any "mega fuse" or anything like that near the battey end or alternator end of the stock wire. Nor do I see a fuse or any sort on the side of the fuse box.

Edited by SojiaRaggs9000

OK I found the gromet.... shit was hidden hardcore haha. Anyway I got it all ran only thing I'm still unsure about is the fuse placement.