Awesome just recieved my SMD DD- but slight problem

I am all ready to get tuning my system but then hit a issue my Deck does not have a cd player for the tones. I tried to copy to usb stick and a sd card but no luck. Can anyone help with this?

Honestly you are shat out of luck in terms of TRULY scoping your system. Because to truly do it you need to calibrate from the H/U RCA's back.

But if you wanted to you can get a portable CD player with a AUX to R/L audio and scope the amp from that... Honestly buying a new deck would serve the greater good in terms of investments.

I am all ready to get tuning my system but then hit a issue my Deck does not have a cd player for the tones. I tried to copy to usb stick and a sd card but no luck. Can anyone help with this?

what do you mean you couldn't copy to a flash drive?

Use itunes or another program of your choice to rip the tracks to your hard drive (IN LOSSLESS AUDIO FORMAT) and then place on the flash drive.

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

Honestly you are shat out of luck in terms of TRULY scoping your system. Because to truly do it you need to calibrate from the H/U RCA's back.

But if you wanted to you can get a portable CD player with a AUX to R/L audio and scope the amp from that... Honestly buying a new deck would serve the greater good in terms of investments.

This is a new head unit bought it that way to 1. prevent from skipping under heavy bass 2. tired of lugging cd's around. 3. easy to swap out music. but thanks for the help will try a different approach.