'99 Cavalier "Bare Box Build" lol

i drive a '00 cavalier...looks exactly the same as urs on the inside (as far as stock) 4 door, white, 2.2, same placement for the third brake light lol badass Cavi! im looking for some new parts too, cept i cant do headlights :P tuned in to see more of this Cavi :)

Thanks dude, it works for me lol. The third brake light is rattling like crazy so that'll have to get taken care of at some point lol. The headlights were kind of because i thought one was broken, turned out i was missing a mounting bracket lol oh well, they look better anyways. are you going to put a system in yours?

well...kinda, i have a 280a alt (DC) an XS Power D3400 under the hood, kicker 1/0 for the big 3, and 1/0 welding cable from the battery back to the amp (DC 2k) kenwood 6.5's up front, and kenwood 6x9's in the back, Alpine CDE-123 headunit, and sony subs in a sealed box (out of cash at the time, but looking at RE Audio SXX 10's cuz i can get a great deal on brand new ones lol) and a new box for those...should be better than the sub stage i have now :) where'd u get that weather stripping? whats the name of it lol i like it, i want some :P

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Lol damn sounds like an almost exact twin to my car, I still need to get an alternator, either mechman or singer I think. The weather stripping is just 3/8" foam strip, comes in a 10ft coil, bought it at pepboys where I work but also available at advance autoparts and autozone. Only problem I had is the latch had to be moved so the trunk lid shut properly haha.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Lol damn sounds like an almost exact twin to my car, I still need to get an alternator, either mechman or singer I think. The weather stripping is just 3/8" foam strip, comes in a 10ft coil, bought it at pepboys where I work but also available at advance autoparts and autozone. Only problem I had is the latch had to be moved so the trunk lid shut properly haha.

lol well, looking at urs it looks the exact same (cept i have some rust showing on the bottom of my doors and the headlights are different styles) i have a short ram intake too :P but yeah, definately looking to upgrade the subs a bit :P

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

10s should get crazy in your trunk, better airspace for sure. I'm seeing rust on the bottom of my doors too, couple bubbles in the body panels

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

lol i wish thats all i had was a little rust and some bubbles :( its already eaten away at the bottom of the doors on the insides, just below the plastic door panels....and even if they arent crazy...theres a lot of people around here who dnt expect anything from 10's so i thought it'd be nice :P

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

That door edge rust sucks, my truck has a hole in the door because of it lol thanks stunt

Edit: spelling>me

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

That door edge rust sucks, my truck has a hole in the door because of it lol thanks stunt

Edit: spelling>me

yeah...but i think i can get my hands on 4 new ones from the local salvage yard ;) it'd be cheap-ish to get em repainted and rhino line the bottoms so no more rust...EVER!!!!

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

You will love the bd1000 when you get it. I have mine and it will actually do about 1300 watts with the right alt and bat, wiring etc

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Well supposedly these subs and amp are sold to a guy at work, so if they are, the 3.5k will have to power a new set of 15s, so fingers crossed these are sold lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived