Building SPL box for 2000 Impala for 2 Soundstream T4 15's need help

i have two box plans drawn up already but  i am not sure if either will do the job i have in store for it i want to hit in the mid 150's i know its a streatch but  i have already been in the 150 club for a while so now i want to do it with as little as possible . I use to have two 15's and two 12's  in sealed boxes that let me hit 152.4 all day but now i want more.

If anyone has a box plan that will work in my situation please let me know what it consists of and maybe ill give it a try first.

I want to have the subs and the port on the same side of the box to the inside of car so i can seal it to cabin ( the port and the sub s) i dont want any pressure in the trunk

If i get any usefull info here then i will put my box plans on here to give you more info i do have two plans already more details available by repuest

I SAY AGAIN ANY SUGGESTIOINS ARE WELCOME

already in the car  ;)

2-875 cold cranking amp Wal-Mart batts

1-modefied stock alt from 105 to now 185 amps

Dual 4 gauge Stinger wire from under hood to trunk

2-1.5 Farad caps (got them from Hoopers years ago they dont even have name on them)

inside the entire trunk is covered with .125 inches of rubberized undercoating

the foam was trimmed from the back seat only left .5 inch and  cloth in most places to help air flow

i have 8 volt line driver

I plan on using two Soundstream T4 15's dual 1 ohm  and a XX-Collosus by Hifonics also do you think the collosus will play at 1 ohm or will it just smoke it. i want to run at 1 ohm during contests and rewire to 4 ohm for daily streat beat ( i only drive the car on weekends anyway)

This amp is rated at 3200 @ 2 ohm i hope i can get 4500 watts if i run @ 1 ohm that should be enough power. then after shows ill rewire to 4 ohm and drop power to 1600 so i dont run the amp hot while riding around. :D

My old system only had about 2500 watts rms and had way more subs to move and i did real good with it  :o

150s is hard to do man. 2-15s with 2-12s sealed, hitting 152? never heard of sealed getting in the 50s, unless its a wall of subs sealed, like 10-10s with alot of power. ALOT of power. Well, unless you use the older out of date meters, like the older ACs other brands, but these days to get in the 50s club, you would need to go ported, large box, large amp, large cones...

If you want to do SS subs, and get some good numbers, scrap the Turantula subs, and go either SPLX SS 15s, or the XXX15s (soundstream)

and also, what kind of ride is that goin in?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

150s is hard to do man. 2-15s with 2-12s sealed, hitting 152? never heard of sealed getting in the 50s, unless its a wall of subs sealed, like 10-10s with alot of power. ALOT of power. Well, unless you use the older out of date meters, like the older ACs other brands, but these days to get in the 50s club, you would need to go ported, large box, large amp, large cones...

If you want to do SS subs, and get some good numbers, scrap the Turantula subs, and go either SPLX SS 15s, or the XXX15s (soundstream)

read the title

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

like i said before this is going in a 2000 Impala . I am not sure what brand meter they used to meter my car when i did that 152 but maybe it was a cheap one, because when i first got there i played a 35 hz tone and the meter did shut off . it did that twice . this is at CS sound off . some guys from my home town who have their own shop , id go by there from time to time to show them that their truck that had 6 12'a was not loud as my car was they always did good in SQ but in spl i kill them every time .

At the last two shows i went to i did 148's but that was with a cd and song they told me to play. This was done before i did the 152

you could uses teh style box I am going to use for pure SPL. build teh box as small as possible, slap on 4 4" areo ports. and there you go. tune it pretty high 50's work work pretty well. TCAB did a test with a singel type R 15 with a tested 1600 watts (colossus) did a 150.4 in a grandam with that style box.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

read the title

yeah yeah... I know... I didnt need to ask what kind of car that was going in, because its the main topic heh

:-[

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.